Tuesday, March 23, 2010

All Things New

It has been a long time since I have actually blogged about what is going on with my family. Tons of stuff has changed in the past few months. Great things!

Jason and I both have new jobs that I am so proud of! Jason found a job at an appliance place that is 3 minutes down the road. I can't wait till he has been there for a while because I know he will be an awesome salesman! He sure can talk!

My best friend is an RN at the NICU and one of the receptionists was leaving and THANKFULLY she thought of me when they asked about people that would be interested. Thanks to her I got an interview! I interviewed on a Tuesday and was offered the job on Thursday! I was beyond excited! I really couldn't believe they called me that fast! It is part time(2 days a week) and is a 12 hour night shift. I'm so excited about this new adventure I'm about to set out on. I have never worked like that in my life! I can't believe I found the place I will probably be working at for many, many years!

Hannah is just great! She will be 18 months old tomorrow and I can't belive it is almost time to start planning her 2nd birthday party! I already have tons of ideas floating around in my head. She is such a big girl now...definitely not a baby anymore (even though I still call her my Sweet Baby). She is starting to talk and recognize things. She knows every animal I can of a sound for. (cat, dog, duck, fish, monkey, elephant, lion, pig, cow) She knows Eeyore! She can point out things like birds, flowers, ball, hat, door, and book. She is just so smart and sweet!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad things are going well with jobs! Your little one is a doll!