Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Random Dozen



1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps? I can't remember ever actually trying them but nothing about them appeal to me

2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down? Sleep

3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains? No not really but it's better that winter rain.

4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why? If I was being forced it would be Hannah's face. She is so pretty!

5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring? Tattoo

6. Do you have any special plans for Easter? Church and lunch

7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs? Never had either but I would choose Reese

8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of? Me and Hannah

9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one? I'm not reading one and I really can't remember the last one I did read.

10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning? I've never actually "Spring cleaned" before so I don't know

11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? Not really sure because I have gotten rid of a lot...I can think of about 2-3 pairs right now

12. Which color makes you happiest? HOT pink

1 comments:

beckylbranch said...

Thank you sooo much for the bottle advice, I have never tried the drop ins but I may try them now!