Sunday, February 7, 2010

Heavy...

Hearted.

That's how I'm feeling. I was going through last night reading blogs and when I came to Kelly's I saw she had posted about Cardboard Testimonies. I have seen this before and scanned over the video to finish reading the post. Before I left her blog I decided to watch it again. I am so GLAD I did. I sat there crying as if I knew those people. Thinking in my head, "When will my flipped side come?" I have never in my life really had a struggling time concerning God's care for me but boy am I going through one right now. I know that even at my worst, I still have nothing on the people in Haiti, the Brown family in Huntsville, the homeless, the foodless. I am grateful for what I have but I hate not knowing how I'm going to provide for Hannah.

Just please pray for Jason, Hannah, and I.

0 comments: