Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Random Dozen and a Day of Shopping




1. Do you use the labels various charities send you as “free gifts?”
I have never gotten any with my name on them.

2. What is your favorite time of day (or night) for skywatching?
I love the late evening pinks!

3. What is the most adventurous you've ever been with trying a new food? (Keep it G-rated please)
I'm not big on trying new food.

4. Have you ever heard a rock sing? (Trust me, there's a reason for this one!)
(Luke 19) and no :-)

5. If you could learn a language you don't presently speak, what would it be?
Spanish would be very useful

6. Al Capone's tombstone read, “My Jesus, Mercy.” If you could write your own epitaph, what would it say?
I have no idea! I don't think about dying!

7. If you were a famous musician who was known by one name, like “Cher,” “Sting,” or “Jewel,” what would it be? It doesn’t have to be your first name, but it could be.
Em

8. Have you ever been inordinately “into” a television show?
No not really.

9. When you sneeze, do you go big, or do you do that weird “heenh!” sound that makes people think you’re going to blow your brains out? Any other variation we should know about?
I sneeze big!

10. Do you still read an actual newspaper that you hold in your hands, or do you get your news elsewhere?
My parents subscribe but here at the apartment we just get two free weekly papers.

11. Are you a good speller?
Very!

12. At what time each day do you start thinking about lunch?
Whenever I get hungry


I had so much fun shopping with Hannah today! We went to Jones Valley and made our way through Hobby Lobby, Ross, Shoe Carnival, Target, and then Twice Upon A Time back in Hampton Cove. Gotta love a shopping day! I found a couple of cute summer things for Hannah. I can't wait to fill up her summer wardrobe!

0 comments: