Friday, February 5, 2010

Yucky Days

The past couple of days have been absolutely nasty outside. It rained nonstop all day Thursday, through the night, and then most of today. It has just been a mess. I planned on staying inside all day Thursday but I realized I didn't have anything for supper so Hannah and I made a mad dash to Wal-Mart. It wasn't too bad. Today we picked up lunch at Arby's and had lunch with my mom. After that we came home and just played around the house.

Hannah's little personality has really started shining in the past couple of days. She has started being goofy and has FINALLY learned to laugh! Not that she has never laughed before but now it is so easy to get her rolling! I just LOVE it!

These are a couple of pictures from Wednesday when I went shopping with Hannah.

I held this dress up to Hannah and asked her she like it. She said yes and grabbed it and starting hugging it and talking to it. I just love her!
Photobucket

I was getting ready to go into the consignment shop and Hannah was in her seat being silly. She was talking and laughing and pulling her legs up in the air. So cute!
Photobucket

0 comments: