Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Random Dozen



1. Have you ever fired a gun or shot a bow and arrow? Yes, I have done both.

2. Do you know where your childhood best friends are? Yes! I grew up with Justin and Jacob. I have been around them since we were in diapers. My mom babysat them and they lived across the street. I have TONS of memories with them.

3. Do you usually arrive early, late, or on time? Usually I am either a few minutes late or just right on time. I'm terrible with knowing what time to start getting ready.

4. Are you more of a New York or California type? Well I have never been to CA but I think I am a NY girl. I loved the city!

5. Do you have a special ring tone? Nothing that has any meaning. The only time I had a ringtone that had a meaning was right before and after Hannah was born I had Stevie Wonder's "Isn't She Lovely"

6. What is your favorite type of chip? crinkle cut lays

7. Best comedy you've ever seen is .... I used to love watching Who's Line Is It Anyway at night. I would laugh so hard!

8. Have you ever cut your own hair? To quote Dr. Phil, "How'd that work for ya?" I have trimmed up little stray hairs that find there way out and I have flipped my head over and cut to try and make layers. I never would cut enough to really matter though. Ha!
9. If you were going to have an extreme makeover, would you rather it be about your house or your personal self? My personal self!

10. Are you allergic to anything? Not that I know of

11. Why is it so hard to change? Humans are creatures of habit
12. One last question dedicated to February love: CS Lewis said, "To love is to be vulnerable." Please share one example of that assertion or share any thought you'd like to about this topic. Putting your heart out on the line for another person is the ultimate way of being vulnerable. Humans aren't perfect so there is always a chance of something terrible happening. Love is amazing. It can yell and fight and 10 minutes later go to bed laughing like crazy! Amazing!

0 comments: