Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Simple Pleasures

Kelly over at Kelly's Korner made a post about the simple pleasures in life. There are so many simple things in life that bring so much pleasure.



**Watching Hannah walk off right after I put a new, cute outfit on her.



**Watching Hannah....period. :-)



**Hearing her start to say her first words.



**Watching Hannah's personality shine through.



**Cold diet mountain dew



**Late night Taco Bell runs.



**Big pink hairbows.



**Chicken



**Hair "trims"



**New shirts



**Zebra cakes



In the middle of having no income, I have realized how immeasurably BLESSED I am. I have realized how spoiled and ungrateful I have been in the years past. I am grateful for my parents more now than ever. I am thankful for Jason and Hannah.

1 comments:

britts busy days said...

i love that one of your simple pleasures is a hair "trim" : ) i like this post. i think i'll have to do my own if you don't mind :)