Thursday, February 18, 2010

Still Wishing and Hoping

We are still waiting on a job opportunity to present itself. It sure has been one long, HARD wait. We have had so many ups and downs in the past month and a half.....and we have only been married 4 months! Surely it can only go up from here.

I have been filling in at a daycare for a friend of mine while she doesn her field experience for school. I go three days a week and it sure has reminded me why I swore I would never work at a daycare again after my last experience. It's also weird since I'm just filling in. It's like it's not my job but it is my job. I'm not really there teacher but I am for now. It's just awkward to me. I'm sitting at my parents' house right now because I was supposed to be going in to work tomorrow BUT the daycare caught FIRE tonight! My dad called on his way home and told my mom. Later my friend called and said they were closed because of the fire. Luckily the daycare was in the middle of moving to a new location so most of their stuff is already at the new place. We will be starting at the new place Monday. I'm hoping the new place will be better for me.

I think Hannah has another ear infection. She never had anything wrong with her until a couple months ago when she got her first ear infection. I have noticed recently that she has been pulling at her ear. It's either an ear infection or her teeth. She has two new teeth coming through right now. I'm calling the doctor in the morning so hopefully we can go get her checked out.

0 comments: