Thursday, January 21, 2010

7 Random Facts

I was tagged by my friend Brittany to do a list of 7 random facts about myself. I've been trying to come up with the list for a few days now so here it goes:

1. I LOVE cook! This is actually a new hobby that I started a month or so before our wedding. I have to have a recipe though. I'm not quite to the point of just throwing stuff together.

2. My favorite thing in the world to do is shop for Hannah. It's just so much fun! There are thousands of awesome things out there for little girls and it really is hard to say no.

3. I actually love being in school. I always have. I guess it makes me feel productive. I'm so ready to go back to school to finish my degree...I don't know what I will do after that! (HOPEFULLY find a job that thinks my degree is worth something!)

4. I love to make things. Craft projects. I think it's more about seeing what I can do and being proud of it. I made an ornament wreath this Christmas and it was so pretty!

5. I'm going to have a new "title" this July: "Auntie Em"!!!!

6. I love going to Wal-Mart. Iknow most people hate the place but I find myself there all the time. It's a great way to get me and Hannah out of the house. We just go walk around.

7. I'm addicted to Diet Mountain Dew and I think that's putting it lightly.

0 comments: