Friday, January 15, 2010

Homecoming

I had so much fun taking Hannah to homecoming tonight with my parents! It took her a little bit to warm up but once she was fine she wanted DOWN! All she wanted to do is get down and run with all those boys/girls on the court. She had fun watching all the girls in their pretty dresses and of course kids sitting around us caught her attention. She made it through the rest of the boys' game but the girls' game she started gettting antsy. I think she was sleepy because she didn't get a good nap today. She was pacified with some Gerber Crunchies and Propel, but eventually she started squirming again. During the halftime of the girls' game my dad volunteered to take her out to the lobby and let her walk around. I was watching her and she was dragging him around good! I told mom that he better watch out or she will be running down the court and the next think I know I look up and she is dragging him down the sidelines. I just laughed. I went down to her and she was having the time of her life...and look ADORABLE doing it!



It looks like my parents are pulling on her arms but they were just holding onto her because she was stepping up and down on the bleacher. I guess she thought she was going somewhere.



Mommy and Hannah

1 comments:

britts busy days said...

i LOVE hannah's dress! where did you get it? glad y'all had a great time! you needed some time out! and, you're random. just think. ; )