Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Random Dozen



1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you cave? I have been wanting Buenavista SO BAD for a while now! I haven't been able to go yet but as soon as we have the money I plan on going!
2. M & M's or Skittles? Neither really but if I had to choose I would pick Skittles
3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through? no I haven't
4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning? Way too long
5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to? No I haven't but I would LOVE to!
6. Who is your favorite actress? I love Sandra Bullock!
7. ______ is something that I will just never understand. Love! It's an unending journey!
8. How much of a technology junkie are you? I love new things! I wish I could have every new gadget!
9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you? I really like it if I have a nice assortment to choose from but I hate that they cost so much.
10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut? I had a haircut about a month after the wedding but it wasn't anything new....BUT I'm so ready to change it up!
11. What do you enjoy shopping for most? Anything for Hannah and I do mean anything! Baby girls are so much fun to shop for!
12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house? My checklist of things I need!

0 comments: