Monday, January 4, 2010

A Little Bit Of Sunshine Amidst The Storm

I had an interview today! It was TOTALLY out of the blue and unexpected but VERY welcomed! A friend of mine works there and told her boss about me. I'm really hoping I get hired. I'm not super positive about it but I'm not super negative about it either. I'm just hoping for the best....which would be a phone call saying "You're HIRED!" We will see. :-)

After the interview, I found myself in town ALONE! I haven't been shopping without Hannah since she was born. I always take her with me everywhere I go. I LOVED shopping with her when she was tiny and I still do love it, but now that she is a walking machine she doesn't like staying in her stroller and she won't walk with me...she runs away! She gets ill much easier now than she did when she was little too. I made a stop by Hobby Lobby, Barnes and Noble, and Target. I just walked at my own pace and didn't have to keep saying, "Hannah no! Hannah don't touch that! Hannah you can't have that!" While in Hobby Lobby I decided to buy some ribbon and try making a korker bow. I just finished it a few minutes ago and it was so EASY! I will for sure be making more! (Maybe my brother/sister in law's baby will be a girl and I can make some for her!)



Hannah doesn't have one brown hairbow so that's what I decided to do. It looks black in this picture but it's brown. I thought it turned out great!

0 comments: