Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Random Dozen



1. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being a cranky-baby-hissy-fitter, how much of a complainer are you? I would say like a 6. I'm not the absolute most whiney person but I have my moments.

2. When someone else is talking, do you listen, or are you thinking about what you're going to say in response? Well you have to listen so you know what you're responding to.

3. Do you have any plans for a clean sweep this month--of anything? No not really

4. Tell us about your perfume. Was it a gift? What does it remind you of? Do you have a signature scent?

5. What is your best organizing tip for the new year? I don't have any!

6. What is your favorite comic strip? Luanne

7. Do you sleep with a fluffy or flat pillow? I wish I had bit fluffy/firm pillow but I can't spend $50 on a pillow.

8. What color is your kitchen? Why did you choose that color? I don't have a color. We are newlyweds who are struggling as it is so we are lucky/thankful for anything whether it matched or not.

9. What’s the most interesting bumper sticker you’ve seen? IDK

10. Do you prefer an expensive writing tool or whatever is lying around? I have preferences but not to the point I can remember the exact names.

11. What chore doesn’t feel like a chore – you just enjoy it? Shopping

12. If your parents often repeated themselves, what is something one of them said more than once? I can't think of anything. lol!

0 comments: