Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Random Dozen



1.If you physically lock in one age for yourself, which would you choose and why?

So far(seeing as I'm only 20) I would say 18. I LOVED my hair then!

2. What is the best dish that you cook or bake (your piece de resistance?)
If I have a recipe I can pretty much cook anything. I can't pick anything as my favorite but I really like my Mexican Chicken Pasta...which is just pasta, velveeta, rotel, and chicken.

3. When you feel blue, what is one strategy you use to help yourself back to normal?
I love to sleep when I'm in a bad mood or something isn't going good but that's a rareity now being married and having Hannah.

4. When was the last time you danced in public?
Senior prom

5. Do you consider yourself a realist or dreamer?
Realist...almost too real.

6. As a parent, what is one thing that you have done well?
Well Hannah is only 15 months old so the discipline is just starting. I plan on insisting she say "Yes, maam" and "No, maam."

7. Which is your favorite character on the Andy Griffith show?
None

8. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you know about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.?
Probably about a 1 which all they teach in school....which is sad.

9. What is your #1 driving pet peeve?
People who are flat out rude in public places. For example, the man who saw me trying to get my buggy through an aisle at Wal-Mart on the day after Christmas but he tried pushing by me going in the opposite protection. I very quickly said(in a not so nice tone: "If you would let me get by then you can go!"

10. Which color best represents your mood today? Care to elaborate?
I have no idea

11. If your spouse were an animal, which would he/she be?
He would say a lion. I can hear him answering that right now! lol

12. What activity takes up the bulk of your time on an average day?
Getting myself and Hannah ready for the day. If I actually fixed my hair and makeup everyday it would take half a day to get out of the house.

1 comments:

britts busy days said...

ok, i'm still waiting on your '7 random facts". but i love your number 1 answer! that's a good one!