Thursday, December 3, 2009

Back At It!

I have really enjoyed reading tons of blogs online and have been contemplating starting mine up again.....hopefully I will keep it going. I would really like to document things going on with Jason, Hannah, and I. I've been trying to decide what to write about on the first post back and I found this Christmas survey tonight and thought it would be a good way to get back in the swing of things.

1. Eggnog or hot chocolate? Neither

2. Does Santa Wrap gifts or just set them under the tree? Wrap! My parents always had matching bags for my brother and me.

3. Colored lights or white? Color!

4. Do you hang mistletoe? No

5. When do you decorate for Christmas? Whenever we find the time. My parents were never very organized with decorating.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish, excluding dessert? I'm not really sure. My family gets Thanksgiving/Christmas dinner everyday Sunday for lunch so nothing really stands out.

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? I love seeing my Florida family!

8. When/how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't even remember but now that I have Hannah we have to start "believing" again.

9. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Our tree growing up was always the same as long as I can remember. Colored light, tinsel garland, and tons of homemade ornaments or ornaments that somehow have meaning. This is my first year married and having a tree of my own and since we live in a tiny apartment we have a little fiber optic tree decorated with some pink and blue (our wedding colors) ornament balls. It's cuter than it sounds!

10. Snow: Love or Hate? LOVE!

11. Can you ice skate? I've never been, but I've always wanted to try.

12. Do you remember your favorite gift? I don't know about favorite b/c I love/appreciate every gift but I really am enjoying my camera that I got last year. It has captured a lot of memories!

13. What is the most important thing about the holidays to you? Spending time with my family.

14. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Well seeing that I'm diabetic I'm not really into the desserts

15. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I LOVED our Christmas morning routine. It used to be breakfast, stockings, presents but when my brother got married it became stockings, presents, breakfast.

16. What tops your tree? This year we just have a little star.

17. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? I love giving!

18. Candy canes: Yum or yuck? yum

1 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Emily. I found your blog from Kelly's Korner and thought I would comment. I love this survey, I have seen it around.

Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!