Saturday, December 5, 2009

Not much....

Yesterday and today have been very slow. Jason works Friday-Monday so things are always slow around here on weekends. I did take Hannah to Wal-Mart today and buy some groceries. Other than that we just hung out around the house. Our TV died today so it has been awfully quiet too. I have noticed though that without the TV I find myself playing with Hannah more and actually doing chores around the house.

I'm so ready for Christmas! This will be Hannah's second Christmas but she was only 3 months old last year.....she slept through the present opening! This year will be a little different though. Jason and I will do presents with Hannah here in the morning and then we will head to my parents' house for brunch/lunch to do presents there. Hannah will get two stockings this year! My mom called it quits on doing stockings for the "big kids" this year. We really don't need anything. I'm just so excited to see Hannah take part in the activities this year.

It has been so fun decorating my own place for Christmas. By no means do we have the fanciest/nicest/prettiest Christmas decorations around but I'm proud of what we have. I was so excited to make an ornament wreath this year. I got the idea from several blogs and knew I had to make one! It was even better that Wal-Mart had ornaments in the exact same colors we used in our wedding(pink and blue).

3 comments:

Jenna said...

LOVE the wreath!

Emily said...

That wreath is beautiful!!! You did an awesome job!

Jenna said...

Great job on the wreath beautiful!