Thursday, December 17, 2009

Past Few Days

I haven't blogged in a fews days and even the last time I did it wasn't about anything. Hannah and I have been pretty occupied the past couple of days. Wednesday, we went shopping with my friend, Stacey. We always have a blast no matter what we are doing and poor Hannah is being brought right along with us. Stacey treated us to lunch at Olive Garden which was VERY yummy! Hannah colored on her kids menu for the first time!



She looks so much older than 14 1/2 months to me! She is just a mess too!

Stacey also bought Hannah a very cute outfit at Target and of course I put it on her the very next day. There isn't many things better than a new outfit right!?



Tonight, we went a Christmas party with people from my church. They have this every year and it's always so much fun. Jason, myself, and Hannah were by far the youngest there but it was still tons of fun. I dressed Hannah up in one of my favorite dresses and her new headband that I bought her today.







I was so surprised that she left the headband in! She took it out in the car on the way to the party but she let me put it back and then she left it....until she started playing and it's like she didn't want her fancy hair thing in while she was in the floor. Ha!

At the party we always play some kind of game and the winner gets a gift. The very last gift in a bidding game was a Santa decoration. I think it was supposed to dance and talk but it didn't have batteries. We put it together anyway and Hannah was hesitant at first but the next thing we knew she was giving him kisses! It was cracking us up b/c she would hug him, kiss him, back off and then do it all over again. It was too funny! I only had my phone so the picture isn't great quality but you can get the idea.

0 comments: