Saturday, December 12, 2009

Mission Failed!

I refused to take Hannah to the mall and pay $18 for a picture with Santa. Luckily there are a lot of places around here that has Santa stop by and you can take your own picture for FREE. Our co-op had Santa this morning so dressed Hannah up and headed out. I was curious what her reaction was going to be. She is so outgoing in everyday situations that I half way expected her to be fine with Santa. She meets no stangers when walking through Wal-Mart that's for sure.



I think the picture says it ALL! I couldn't believe how she freaked out! I even tried bribing her with a candy cane (it's in her left hand) but all that got me a VERY sticky little hand. I didn't even walk in and just throw her up there. I talked to her and gave her plenty of time to warm up but she was having none of it!

After the Santa issue we had to go home and grab a nap and some lunch. I think she exausted herself with all of the whining and crying. After our pitstop we headed back out to do some shopping. She was fine for the majority of the trip but by the time we were checking out at Wal-Mart, she was done!

Tonight, I attempted to make Chicken Fried Steak and gravy for supper. I didn't have much success. I bought a cut of meat that was too thick so it didn't cook good...and I'm still getting used to frying b/c we didn't fry much at my parents' house. Jason liked it but I didn't. Next time I'm going to make sure I get a thinner cut of meat. Oh the joys of being newlyweds. Ha!

0 comments: